Friday, December 12, 2008

Senate Seat for Sale...

Did he really think he'd get away with this?
Okay, ego is one thing but selling a senate seat to the highest bidder? Really?

In case you missed it, read here. Gov. Rod Blagojevich thought he could make some personal profit from selling the seat vacated by Prez-elect Obama.

I would think the best he should have hoped for was an assignment to Obama's cabinet yet this guy figures he can take the highest bidder for personal profit. (Did he forget about ebay? Things go for really big bucks there.)

No, instead he plays let's make a deal. Gotta job for my wife? Good salary for me? I'll start up a non-profit and you can pay me big bucks and POOF! You're a senator!

I understand politics, I know how the appointment game gets played but there are somethings ya probably shouldn't try. Selling Senate seats is probably one of them.

Rumor: Jesse Jackson was involved. Eh, I doubt that. Jesse denies it and I believe him. I'm not a fan but he's too smart for this stuff.

Okay, now I have to say one more thing: What's up with that hair?

No comments: