I heard you were quite taken with Governor Christie. I read about it here.
You like his brash manner (in New Jersey we call his name calling "lack of manners" See it here!) and outspokenness. Not having facts, shouldn't really be categorized as outspokenness. He didn't have the facts when he spouted off about pensions and what other governors have done in New Jersey. Was he lying or just speaking without know the facts? Read about that here.
We've had Christie as Governor here in NJ for ...about 5-6 years now?
- Unemployment is up....check out the facts.
- Property taxes have risen under Christie at a rate almost twice as high as our previous governor. Numbers from 2013 here. Or compare your state to ours here.
- Transparency in government was something Christie promised in his campaign. However, his office can't seem to cough up any facts when questioned. The New York Times even reported it here. And the lawsuits are costing taxpayers-you know the ones who want the transparency-big bucks.
- Bridgegate leaves questions and we're waiting for the indictment to drop any minute now.
- New Jersey was hit hard by Superstorm Sandy two years ago and people are still fighting to get back in their homes. They question the Governor about it and get ...well, not much. NorthJersey.com reported it here.
- Then there's the great New Jersey Exodus; We be leaving this high taxed state where you get less for your buck.
In closing, dear New Hampshire, if you think our Governor is so great let him govern New Hampshire for while and then get back to me.
A New Jersey Taxpayer